Medical Air Technology | Tel: +44 (0)844 871 2100
The Project Management Team
MAT is proud to have some of the best project managers and specialist engineers and designers in the business, highly respected names in the industry with many years of experience. Our experience means that we have a deep understanding of the complex compliancy issues surrounding hospital and life science critical ventilation.
We work across a huge variety of projects, contracts and customers, and use the latest design software for space planning and drawings. We can even assist with preparing for and executing bids.
Our Project Management Team Delivers:
• Clear understanding of client requirements
• Clear demarcation of scope of supply
• Knowledge of standards and specifications
• Project leadership and communication
• Design management
• Quality management
• Negotiation skills
• Programme control
• Cost control
• Risk management
• Supply chain management
• Procurement expertise
• Value engineering
Flexible and Trusted
Bringing MAT into a project as a specialist contractor gives direct access to the company’s project management and design and engineering expertise and provides one point of contact throughout. This streamlines procedures and makes sure the entire process runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
However, if needed, we can work in tandem with your appointed design consultant or architect. And, as we are vendor-neutral and independent, we can accommodate your supply chain or advise on options.
We manage all key elements of your project – cost, risk, programme and compliance - to ensure that it runs smoothly, efficiently and to budget.
The Benefits of Early Engagement
The project management team can work with the incumbent architect and design consultant, from initial feasibility right through to the final design stages of a project. However, engaging us at the earliest opportunity brings many key benefits:
• Budgetary control – opportunities to value engineer and innovate
• Risk management – improved by the early creation of a delivery team
• Innovation – more people sharing ideas from the outset
• Health and safety - can be improved by designing out risks
• Integrated supply chain – more sustainable and better managed
• Improved quality - all parties have a say in the design and selection of suppliers
• Cooperation - a clear allocation of responsibilities and shared understanding of the end target
“MAT worked closely with myself and the theatre management team as seven days a week working with extended hours was necessary in order to ensure that noisy operations were undertaken outside critical times. This extensive planning resulted in NO requests to stop work throughout the whole of the contract period. An amazing achievement by MAT!”
David Shepherd: Principal Project Manager, Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust